It's a new year, and here I am thinking about the past...
chronology of certain stuff for the past half decade based on journal entry dates:)
October 2, 1999 - seriously considers being a priest (quit laughing!), oddly enough, it was in my honest search for an answer to this possibility that lead me to question my own religion.
October 8, 1999 - my first taste of failure
November 12, 1999 - my last most unforgettable, unregrettable perfect day
January 4, 2000 - my parents celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. My brothers, an uncle and I try to ruin it by singing onstage, hehe.
February 2000 - played volleyball and table tennis in the dorm intrams. 1st UP Fair ever attended. 1st and last Valentine date (with a close friend ;p)
August 2000 - I started boarding at Kruz na Ligas. Weirdest collection of individuals to ever settle under one roof, hehe.
January 18, 2001 - I go to the EDSA 2 rally with my boardmates.
February 2001 - I got my first Henna tattoo.
May 12, 2001(2:15am) - My first actual conversation with "her" (kahit sa text lang, it still counts, hehe)
August 14, 2001 - Life will never be the same again...
November 16, 2001 - after a series of events gone awry and friendships gone sour, I prepare to leave the KNL boarding house, transferring elsewhere where I have remained in a solo room up until now.
April 18, 2002 - Summer is ending. Two of my best friends have a rough time. I pass Math 17 after taking it for the umpteenth time.
June 2, 2002 - It's my birthday. I turn 20, I'm in Manila and it's my first time to spend it alone.
2nd week of July 2002- Got sick with Typhoid... the rains just keep pouring.
July 30, 2002 - was drawn to the chapel by the sound of a solo violin playing. There was a wedding, attended by a small crowd (probably just the direct family), but the couple seemed happy. Made me think a lot about God and relationships.
October 4, 2002 - won an on the spot scketching contest (with KC Concepcion as the model)
November 6, 2002 - passed Math 53
May 10, 2003 - reintegrated into society (1st UNESCO GA at the Rockwell Club)
June 2, 2003(midnight) - Went to Eastwood with 4 friends. I turn 21, I drink 2 bottles of beer (SanMig Light lang), the first and only time for me to do so. Of course, not before the prodding and pleading of my companions.
December 2003 - I've had much better Christmas vacations.
Summer 2004- I finish my Math and Physics series, then shift out of my college.
blah blah blah...
....
Quotes from the movie, He Died with a Felafal in his Hand
"hell is other people..."
"If prostitution is the
rental of one's body.
Then marriage is its sale..."
"You criticize yourself to put yourself above criticism..."
No comments:
Post a Comment